Underclassmen Declaring - 2023 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like him a lot, I'm not sure yet whether I like him as a late 1 or 2nd round type yet, but at the very least I'd love him in the 2nd.
He has a great long arm rush move but he is not electric off the snap. Solid two is where he probably is.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He has a great long arm rush move but he is not electric off the snap. Solid two is where he probably is.
Yea I think he's primarily an interior player as a pass-rusher, not sure if he's big enough to play inside all the time but maybe a 5T type jumbo DE in base packages who goes inside in nickel/dime.

His motor is outstanding, he flies around, but you're right that he doesn't have the natural explosiveness you look for out of edge rushers.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I like him a lot, I'm not sure yet whether I like him as a late 1 or 2nd round type yet, but at the very least I'd love him in the 2nd.
He is a fascinating (albeit undersized) pass rushing 3T.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Even though the Eagles have the 10th pick and should get a good player, I'm just happy that they aren't in the range for Carter/Anderson Jr.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
When we took Tyler last year I think his HC said that if he had stayed another year he had a shot at going in the top 10. I think he would've been a better prospect than Johnson if he had stayed so that all seems to track.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's an interesting one because he's really raw as a receiver but he might quite literally be the best blocking TE in the league as a rookie. He also has awesome tools as a receiver with the potential to be really explosive as a downfield threat, he's just in serious need of refinement.

If we let Schultz go I'd be ok with him in the 1st but I'd probably rather go elsewhere considering how much development he needs.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom