TV Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm slowly making my way through Breaking Bad on Netflix. I'm 3 episodes into season 3.

I like the show and the writing but I wouldn't consider the series the best TV series of all time.
~delete from friends list~

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It'd be even better if everyone did not have a faggy British accent.
Just when I thought there was no way we could be BFFs...

I want to kick British accents in the nuts.

D

Deuce

I feel bad for you guys. The BBC puts out excellent shows. Doctor Who isn't going to be for everyone. But Luther and Sherlock are both amazing with great casts.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I feel bad for you guys. The BBC puts out excellent shows. Doctor Who isn't going to be for everyone. But Luther and Sherlock are both amazing with great casts.
Feh. I have enough shows. They all speak American too!

~releases bald eagle~

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Anybody watch Fargo last night? Interesting, I guess. But I'm not sure how they will be able to stretch this out into a TV series. Is Billy Bob Thornton's character just supposed to travel around and be a serial killer? Or the mousy guy that killed his wife... Is the show going to be his transformation into some kind of psychotic bad ass? And how is that supposed to all center around the female cop in Bemidji, MN?

I'm confused.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think Fargo is only 10 episodes total
Yeah. That makes sense. I found this regarding the number of episodes.

In 2012, it was announced that FX was developing a new television series based on the Academy Award-winning film Fargo with the Coen brothers as executive producers.[3] It was later announced that adaptation would be a 10-episode limited series.[4] On August 2, 2013, it was announced that Billy Bob Thornton had signed on to star in the series. On September 27, 2013, Martin Freeman also signed on to star.[5]

On IMDb, it says Billy Bob Thornton is only in 5 episodes. Same with Freeman. That sucks.

D

Deuce

I'm assuming everyone who watches The Following is just going through the motions at this point like I am. I want to finish out the season and hope they wrap up the series, but I can't see myself getting back into it if it's brought back. Just too much going on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm assuming everyone who watches The Following is just going through the motions at this point like I am. I want to finish out the season and hope they wrap up the series, but I can't see myself getting back into it if it's brought back. Just too much going on.
The show needs to blow up this Joe character and develop another venue.

Top Bottom