TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:rofl

If you know, you know. Probably not too funny if you don't.

View attachment 694723
I didn't play the game so don't know if there are backgrounds with the characters that I should know. I did enjoy it and maybe I'm forgetting some but I think that may be one of the better game to TV shows?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't play the game so don't know if there are backgrounds with the characters that I should know. I did enjoy it and maybe I'm forgetting some but I think that may be one of the better game to TV shows?
It was well done. Feels like most video game shows are not but Last of Us was pretty good too.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Binge-watched "Unlocked" on Neflix.

Interesting documentary series on how inmates regulate themselves when not locked up for 23 hours a day.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Binge-watched "Unlocked" on Neflix.

Interesting documentary series on how inmates regulate themselves when not locked up for 23 hours a day.
We watched that. It's an interesting concept, but now is that sustainable in an actual prison.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
We watched that. It's an interesting concept, but now is that sustainable in an actual prison.
I think at the end it said that they continued with it in the H pod and they were going to consider implementing it in other pods.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think at the end it said that they continued with it in the H pod and they were going to consider implementing it in other pods.
I like the idea. I'm just a little leery of it.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
I like the idea. I'm just a little leery of it.
Yeah, it's definitely not something for all inmates, but the concept does seem to work in certain circumstances.

Reminds me of something the best CO I ever served under said at his change of command speech... he said "I'm going to treat you people like responsible adults. I have found over my many years that when you treat people like children, they will act like children. However, when you treat them like adults, although there are the exceptions, they will act like adults."

He was right.

Top Bottom