TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Show recommendation: Buckets.

On Hulu (FX), it has the late great Louie Anderson nailing it as Galifianakis' mother.

Now, mind you the show came from that pervert Louis C.K.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

"This plotline is also where Fallout gets to deliver its source material’s signature satire, with an anti-capitalism message that’s suitably haunting."

Genghis Khan

And by the way, the game's signature satire is not anti-capitalism, it's anti-war.

Genghis Khan

All episodes are available. I haven't seen anything anti capitalism. Maybe that's how some libtard reviewer took it? Anyway Walter Goggins is an elite badass in this show.

That's good to know. I haven't seen it but I've been debating watching it.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
All episodes are available. I haven't seen anything anti capitalism. Maybe that's how some libtard reviewer took it? Anyway Walter Goggins is an elite badass in this show.
Walton Goggins. Yeah he's been great in everything he has been in... even when he played a tranny in SoA I think it was.

His best work though was as Shane in The Shield.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is nothing wrong with the show. This is some pompous shithead reviewer who has to use wokeishness as a crutch.

Top Bottom