TV Thread

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Bates Motel is solid...I will watch it when it comes back on.

As an aside...Gotham is going to be on Mondays...dumb move by Fox to put it on against MNF.
Yes it is but DVRs are pretty prevalent these days.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I dare say those who do not have a DVR probably wouldn't have an interest in the theme of the show for the most part.
Good point...typically people who are interested in Batman origin stories have DVR. :picard

Carp

DCC 4Life
The point being...if you have a show that can be a tentpole type show I would not put it up against the NFL. DVR does change the game, but I'd find a better day for it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The point being...if you have a show that can be a tentpole type show I would not put it up against the NFL. DVR does change the game, but I'd find a better day for it.
Agree.

D

Deuce

I don't think they plan on it being that. I think this is more of a long, one season mini-series. I hope I'm wrong though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why didn't y'all tell my that. True Detective was kinda spookie?

:skurred

D

Deuce

Fargo renewed for a 2nd season. Not sure how they plan to do it unless it's a completely new cast and story, but I'll still watch it. Great show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've watched the first 4 episodes of Orange is the New Black on Netflix and it's really good. It does a really good job of building it's characters. Netflix is now 3 for 3 on producing series.
Started watching yesterday. Pretty decent.

Top Bottom