TV Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Not sure if we see the one who knocks...looks like a Tyreese episode.
I assumed that was Michonne. Carl has grown closer to her over time and didn't she approach a house prior to the scene cutting.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Breaking Bad final 8 episodes will be on Netflix streaming Tuesday February 24th. That is supposed to be official.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I assumed that was Michonne. Carl has grown closer to her over time and didn't she approach a house prior to the scene cutting.
Yeah...not sure why I missed it to begin with.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Black Sails show on Starz is 4 episodes in and it's proven to be pretty good.

I've seen enough to keep me hooked for the rest of the season.

junk

Not So New Member
The Black Sails show on Starz is 4 episodes in and it's proven to be pretty good.

I've seen enough to keep me hooked for the rest of the season.
Yep, I caught up on it today. Pretty good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
TWD is proceeding at a snail's pace.

This can't sustain itself for any length of time.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I find this entertaining...Rick's part in particular.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It will be interesting to see how they handle this part of the story arc.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yes. But I do not think they can string out the drama like the comic.
I don't think so...Eugene is pretty clearly full of shit. Maybe not clearly, but it seems that way. Besides...I think getting to Terminus will be what all the survivors will be doing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
TWD is proceeding at a snail's pace.

This can't sustain itself for any length of time.
Pretty sure there was a scene where the camera was strictly focused on the ass of the hottie in the short shorts.

D

Deuce

True Detective continues to get better every week. McConaughey was great before despite a constant flat affect and limited emotion. Nice to see his character get angry and come out of that shell.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
True Detective continues to get better every week. McConaughey was great before despite a constant flat affect and limited emotion. Nice to see his character get angry and come out of that shell.
Indeed. I felt last nights episode was kind of just filling in the blanks from 2002 a bit and the next 2 episodes will be extremely intense in the present day.

D

Deuce

Indeed. I felt last nights episode was kind of just filling in the blanks from 2002 a bit and the next 2 episodes will be extremely intense in the present day.
Since this is a one and done season for these characters, they have a lot to wrap up on the case, but before they do that they had to wrap up their personal conflict story line. The pace is great.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I do love that executive producer Woody Harrelson has figured out a way to have completely unnecessary explicit sex scenes with Alexandra Daddario, Michelle Monaghan, and whoever that fine chick was last night.

Top Bottom