TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not a bad episode. Nice to see Abraham Ford. Perhaps this is a new direction.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I'm telling you, Carol is fine.

Get some lube and go to town. She knows all the old lady tricks

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have enjoyed these 2 episodes.

The first one wasn't great, but I didn't think it was bad either.

I like seeing everyone at their breaking points - seeing them all where they've either lost all hope or just DGAF at this point due to recent events.

If there is one thing this show has taught us, it's that there are no happy endings. There may be some small reprieves here and there, but in the end, it's always going to end badly.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Holy shiznit...Ryan Hardy is fucking some shit up these days.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Anybody not watching True Detective is a complete donk, this is the best first 5 episodes I have seen of any show ever. The fact that this particular story is basically an 8 episode miniseries changes things, but the point remains.

Carl

RIP Brother
Anybody not watching True Detective is a complete donk, this is the best first 5 episodes I have seen of any show ever. The fact that this particular story is basically an 8 episode miniseries changes things, but the point remains.
I thought episode 5 was the best so far. I think I can see the conclusion now, but it is such an interesting show. And the fact that it is 8 episodes only, makes it more so.

I listened to a podcast, and they were hoping that Michael Mann might direct the next series, Los Angeles intensive, can you imagine; or that they go overseas to Australia, with Guy Pierce as the lead.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't have HBO. I will check it out when Netflix gets it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Same here. As an aside, if the last episodes BB comes out on Netflix please post it here so some of us slow riders will see it. The info I have via EZ is they will be out in March.

dallen

Senior Tech
HBO doesn't license their series to Netflix because Netflix is stealing all their customers already

D

Deuce

HBO doesn't license their series to Netflix because Netflix is stealing all their customers already
You can get the discs via Netflix mailings, you just won't ever see them on the streaming portion.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah. I get Game of Thrones like that. Just have to wait for the season to release which is usually right before the new season starts.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Same here. As an aside, if the last episodes BB comes out on Netflix please post it here so some of us slow riders will see it. The info I have via EZ is they will be out in March.
I just saw that they are out like February 28 or 22 or something.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just saw that they are out like February 28 or 22 or something.
Thank you. I will make periodic checks. I would think the would send the streaming customers an e- mail announcement.

Top Bottom