TV Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
c'mon. that's like posting a recent photo of Heather Locklear.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm watching reruns of Married With Children and Kelly asked a guy if he was clairvoyant.

How the hell does she know the meaning of clairvoyant?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally got around to watching Vikings. Just starting the 6th and final season. Pretty damn good.
After dispatching it over the black jarl shit, I have started back into season 6 where they encounter Native Americans.

This is good.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Recommend Bosch and Bosch Legacy if you haven't seen it. Pretty good cop show if that is your cup of tea.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thought you were talking tools in the wrong thread for a second.
Always thought that title sounded familiar but couldn't pinpoint the reason. Now I know.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The problem isn’t that there are organic stories with women in them. It’s that it’s a deliberate attempt to “even the score” by non organically creating stories with only women so that the show can exist merely for the sake of being women full. They do the same things with minorities.

It’s just shoehorning and it makes terrible TV and no one likes to be preached to, especially when it’s identity politics.

No one disliked awesome stories with female leads. These stories aren’t awesome. They exist merely to virtue signal and that’s what people hate.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I'm pretty shocked how good Halo is.

Video game adaptations have been a revelation in TV series form after what seemed like a lifetime of awful movies.

Top Bottom