TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Most of the officers are different now. There are a few that carried over but not many.
Shit, that is normal turnover for cops, especially now.

A lot has changed in the last three years and the country is even crazier than it was then.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
So I spend A LOT of time on youtube. This is a pretty good show. Dude gets prime time A listers to come interview while eating hot wings. :lol

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So I spend A LOT of time on youtube. This is a pretty good show. Dude gets prime time A listers to come interview while eating hot wings. :lol

I find it difficult to watch a bunch of them but occasionally it is brilliant. Gordon Ramsey, Matt Damon, Karen Gillian, Jeremy Renner and Josh Brolin were all great. Jenna Ortega smashed it without breaking a sweat.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Anyone ever gotten the hot ones sauces and run the gauntlet? A buddy and I did it. There were some truly delicious sauces there. Da Bomb is like licking Satan’s asshole. There is nothing good in that sauce.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Holy shit.

There is a new season of Black Mirror.

How did they sneak this shit out like that?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Holy shit.

There is a new season of Black Mirror.

How did they sneak this shit out like that?
You can't even take a break anymore. The network shows stopped in May but then Barry and Curb appear. There is such a thing as too much TV.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can't even take a break anymore. The network shows stopped in May but then Barry and Curb appear. There is such a thing as too much TV.
Not this. The first episode had Salma Hayek in it. OMG

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The next episode had Aaron Paul in it ahdbbhsush336:,.

Top Bottom