TV Thread

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Star Trek
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Lord of the rings

If you’ve watched any of these from start to finish, you might not be gay, but at the very least you are bisexual. Even if you don’t practice your bisexuality.
Yeah. I have Zero interest in Penis and I have seen all of these movies from start to finish. When we were in high school they would have said that made us dorks. Never watched the tv series of Star Trek.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah. I have Zero interest in Penis and I have seen all of these movies from start to finish. When we were in high school they would have said that made us dorks. Never watched the tv series of Star Trek.
I’m just asking, have you ever tried penis?

I didn’t know I liked okra until I tried it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Star Trek
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Lord of the rings

If you’ve watched any of these from start to finish, you might not be gay, but at the very least you are bisexual. Even if you don’t practice your bisexuality.

Absurd. Gays are not known for liking science fiction or fantasy.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
watched the Michael J. Fox documentary. the poor guy is going through hell.

STILL.A.Michael.J.Fox.Movie.2023.1080p.WEBRip.x264-LAMA.mp4_snapshot_01.26.30.523.jpg

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Just watched it last night. I feel so bad for him. He has kept up his good spirits, though.
Amazing that he was able to hide it for seven years. I remember it being a big deal when Charlie Sheen replaced him on Spin City.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Went down a wormhole and found this from 1984.

I had no damn idea this ever happened.

Top Bottom