TV Thread

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
Last of Us

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch based on last nights episode, Ellie is supposed to be gay and that ep was also true to the real story.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last of Us

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch based on last nights episode, Ellie is supposed to be gay and that ep was also true to the real story.
I don't know that anyone has gotten upset yet about anyone being gay or straight in the show. If they have it would be dumb, yes we saw a gay male couple, they were a gay male couple in the game too. That's different than being upset by an episode that basically didn't exist in the game and didn't progress the storyline. But let me be the first to say I thought last nights episode was great. It was a flashback episode but it actually helped the story progress. It wasn't just a way to fill an episode. It was done in a meaningful way that explained part of the relationship with Joel and Ellie and her actions at the end of the episode. I thought it was great. If anyone didn't like it I'd be happy to go into more detail as to why I appreciated it.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have never wanted a character to hurry up and get home faster than i want to see Spencer Dutton get back.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have never wanted a character to hurry up and get home faster than i want to see Spencer Dutton get back.
Yea it sucks we have to wait for s2 to start to see it Which the earliest date I've seen is late Dec.

Next we get to look forward too is 6666 sometime in the summer

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching this documentary on the Murdaugh Murders on Netflix.

Wild shit, man.

It is amazing what a well-heeled hillbilly family with generational clout can get away with.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who is this Murdaugh guy and why is his story everywhere? I never even heard of him before, so it's not like he was someone famous... Was he?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Who is this Murdaugh guy and why is his story everywhere? I never even heard of him before, so it's not like he was someone famous... Was he?
I think its more of a case that the serial killer documentaries were given a boost with the success of the Dahmer documentary. They have become the view of the times.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Me and the wifey said the same thing.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shit I had forgot the Mandalorian was back :towel

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Sooo, anyone seen any of the new "History of the World pt II" on hulu? Well, unless you want to lose all respect for the great Mel Brooks... don't. IMO, Mel Brooks is a LEGEND, and his style is unmistakable... this series has none of it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sooo, anyone seen any of the new "History of the World pt II" on hulu? Well, unless you want to lose all respect for the great Mel Brooks... don't. IMO, Mel Brooks is a LEGEND, and his style is unmistakable... this series has none of it.

I started to read some of the reviews and the more I read the less I'm interested. There's no one involved (that I'm aware of; Hulu is bizarrely trying to hide some cameos even though it could compel someone like me to watch if there was anyone remotely talented involved) that I think is any good and they appear to have done 99% of the work.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Me and the wifey said the same thing.
Then all y'all are all of bunch of faggy romantics.

That shit dragged on for a whole damn season arc.

He better show up like Kurt Russell in Tombstone with some fucking fury in the next season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am not impressed with the Mandalorian so far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can always tell when it disappears off the splash page after the debut.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There is a new Netflix documentary on the whole Koresh thing called Waco: American Apocalypse.

It is perhaps the best testament to the event as I have seen.

It is much better than than dramatized versions at it is pretty matter of fact. Here's what fucking happened.

Top Bottom