TV Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
House Hunters is staged anyway. It's not even real.

Bobi Jensen, who appeared on a special "Texas Week" episode, claimed that the show producers changed the story about why she and her husband were moving. Apparently, the couple had even selected their new home before appearing on the show; the other two houses featured on the show weren't even for sale. The houses belonged to their friends.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow in The Old Man. Check it out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The new Beavis and Butthead is not that bad.

It is a different edge now. It is not just music videos, but also dumbasses on Tik Tok.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have tried. Twice.
sorry to have dragged you back in. It let me down as it went on. I kept thinking it was going to turn the corner but never did. Fun fact, though. The real guy is on TikTok. His daughter asks him questions concerning his work.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Neat. Didn't notice that. Kim back with a vengeance this week. Not sure I dig her as a brunette. I knew Saul wouldn't off Carol Burnett. He's a lot of things, but he's not Walter White.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Better Call Saul
So how do you guys seeing it finish? Jimmy slips away? Goes to jail? Or does Saul join Heisenberg, Gus, Mike, and all the Salamancas?

I’d like to see Slippin’ Jimmy pull one last fast one and make his getaway. But for closure to the story, I think the law will have the final say with the criminal lawyer.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't see death in his immediate future. I'd like to see him go to trial with Kim defending him, but she gave up her license a few episodes back. I liked that little scene between her and Jesse.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Better Call Saul
So how do you guys seeing it finish? Jimmy slips away? Goes to jail? Or does Saul join Heisenberg, Gus, Mike, and all the Salamancas?

I’d like to see Slippin’ Jimmy pull one last fast one and make his getaway. But for closure to the story, I think the law will have the final say with the criminal lawyer.
Thank you. Some people neglect to put what the spoiler is regarding. “Spoiler roulette”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guess I deserved it for even watching it, but She-Hulk is just awful.

First off, the whole origin story was botched.

Second off, bad casting choice for the lead. This chick has zero charisma and she doesn't even have the looks to offset.

I don't know what happened, but the entire Marvel franchise has really taken a downturn since End Game.

In fact, it kind of started before that.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I guess I deserved it for even watching it, but She-Hulk is just awful.

First off, the whole origin story was botched.

Second off, bad casting choice for the lead. This chick has zero charisma and she doesn't even have the looks to offset.

I don't know what happened, but the entire Marvel franchise has really taken a downturn since End Game.

In fact, it kind of started before that.
It didn't look like something I'd be interested in. In fact, very few of the Disney+ series have been interesting to me. The trailers and storylines look so lame that I've passed on watching most of them.

I've only watched the following:

Wanda Vision: It was a slow burn that was just okay, IMO. It didn’t suck but I could have done without watching it.
What If: I actually liked this one and am looking forward to season 2.
Loki: It had an interesting storyline. One that I'd definitely recommend.
Miss Marvel: Boring as hell. It basically reminded me of one of those Disney Channel/Nickelodeon series geared toward tweens.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Do her boobs burst out of her blouse when it rips? If not, I'll pass.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Do her boobs burst out of her blouse when it rips? If not, I'll pass.
They absolutely should if they're shooting for character and wardrobe authenticity.

RIPE GREEN MELONS SHOULD BE ON FULL DISPLAY!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They absolutely should if they're shooting for character and wardrobe authenticity.

I'd fap to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Well…uh…that’s what I was waiting for and uh…it didn’t happen.

Top Bottom