TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That sucks. I love this show.
Ok I'm a dumbass, my kid was over and found the channel in like 10 seconds. Watching it now

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ok I'm a dumbass, my kid was over and found the channel in like 10 seconds. Watching it now
I have really missed this show. So much better than Cops.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nope I don't get that channel
Interesting play.

Get a show that should never have been squeezed out onto a secondary group of streaming providers.

Putting it on Philo, Direct and Sling is too bad, but I understand why.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am in process of watching a 4 part series called the Comey Rule and it is a must see if you have any interest in seeing what went on during the Trump election and subsequent b.s. pulled off by Comey. It’s on Amazon prime and it’s a Showtime presentation.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Saul

Carol Burnett? That was pretty random. And no Kim for the first time in forever. :meh Based on how last week's episode ended, I figured the story would resume in the BB years, not the Nebraska years. Maybe next week they'll "go back." Sad that his "my life is shit" screed to distract the guard wasn't exactly fiction.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I finally finished the series last week along with El Camino. Have an A-1 day, y'all.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Is it gay to watch four to five episodes of House Hunters every weekend? Asking for a friend.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Most overrated show ever.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What pisses me off is that they stopped using the term "master bedroom." They call it "primary" now to pacify the blacks. Fucking woke wusses.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Those shows are ridiculous anyways. I mean they always have couples that don't do anything for work and their budgets are always 500k to 800k.
No kidding. You see these couples who look like they're in their late 20s, early 30s looking at 900k houses. Are there really that many trust fund babies out there?

Top Bottom