TV Thread

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Apple TV+ has a good horror show called “Servant”. The girlfriend and I are hooked. Check it out:

M. Night Shama Lama Ding Dong

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
New season of The Expanse is out, watched a couple episodes last night. Very very good stuff

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
New season of The Expanse is out, watched a couple episodes last night. Very very good stuff

Didnt watch the previous season but the trailer for the new season looks pretty good. I might have to check it out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone have Apple TV yet?

My daughter got the trial.

Watching Servant, which is the M. Night Shyamalan show. It's fuckin' weird.

Rev

Staff member
Anyone have Apple TV yet?

My daughter got the trial.

Watching Servant, which is the M. Night Shyamalan show. It's fuckin' weird.
Since you are into Jason Mamoa he has a show there that you can watch.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Didnt watch the previous season but the trailer for the new season looks pretty good. I might have to check it out.
I'd recommend watching the previous season first before this current one. There's a lot of plot you'll miss if you don't.

Just finished the new season and have to say it's up there with the best scifi series ever

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just saw the last episode of the first season of the Watchmen and it is interesting but it just seems to ramble around over many events but so far I can’t quite get the jest of where it’s going. The part about Dr Manhattan is a little strange. I will probably dive into season 2 though if there is one.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FYI- the season ender of the Mandalorian is greatness!!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yep. They announced a season 2 as well.
Yea I'm really looking forward to it, this is the best Star Wars content since 4,5,6 imo

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Does Netflix count as TV?

I’m too lazy to go back and read, maybe this was big months ago or whatever, but I started watching this series called “Don’t Fuck With Cats.”.

Im like 4 or 5 episodes in. This shit is unreal.

edit:I guess it’s only 3 episodes long, seemed like more episodes. just finished it. Kinda anticlimactic. Just watched that last few minutes.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Does Netflix count as TV?

I’m too lazy to go back and read, maybe this was big months ago or whatever, but I started watching this series called “Don’t Fuck With Cats.”.

Im like 4 or 5 episodes in. This shit is unreal.

edit:I guess it’s only 3 episodes long, seemed like more episodes. just finished it. Kinda anticlimactic. Just watched that last few minutes.
Yeah, that was weird.

Rev

Staff member
We are really enjoying The Expanse. Was leery going in because I am not too keen on space shows but it's really good. Plus you get to see a flying turd in season 2.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We are really enjoying The Expanse. Was leery going in because I am not too keen on space shows but it's really good. Plus you get to see a flying turd in season 2.
In all seriousness, we have enjoyed it, too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom