TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just watched Episode 1 of The Mandalorian. Its very good so get your subscriptions and start watching.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just watched Episode 1 of The Mandalorian. Its very good so get your subscriptions and start watching.
Just watched it and wasn't let down. Highly recommend

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My son went ahead and got it yesterday. It is his money so what the fuck.

The service itself is a boon if you have little kids.

All it is good for if you don't is your older kids watching old shit again. My teen just sat around and watched Up and Inside Out, which of course, she already owns so I don't get why streaming it means more.

I guess stuff like The Mandolorian is nice, but they better have a shit ton more of original content for me to want to pay for it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have stayed with the Watchman series on HBO through episode 5 and even though it is a compelling production it is currently a muddled mess as to the overall plot and story line. I guess they are headed somewhere but there are too many sub plots and I am struggling to see where it is going. I don’t have a clue but it is not even close to the original beginnings of the comic. I will continue to watch it however because it wanders around with all sorts of characters and absurd occurances.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tonight's Vikings episode :towel:towel:towel

Top Bottom