TV Thread

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Started binge watching yesterday, once I finish my round of golf only 3 chapters to go.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I watched Ozark...pretty durn good.

Episode 8 was sort of boring for me but the rest kept me engage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I watched Ozark...pretty durn good.

Episode 8 was sort of boring for me but the rest kept me engage.
That is why I liked the show. The plot was almost always moving forward. The back story episode aside, it had a good solid pace.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That is why I liked the show. The plot was almost always moving forward. The back story episode aside, it had a good solid pace.
Yeah, the pace was really good. I couldn't put my finger on it, but you said it best. Sometimes series like this have too many ridiculous twists and turns. This one seemed to keep a good beat.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I guess I need to go back and watch this series. I watched up to season but as a fan of the books I couldn't take the Red Wedding. I don't have HBO so any clue as to where I can watch the past seasons?

As an aside supposedly after a 6 year hiatus his next book in the series is going to be out this year. I'm not holding my breath.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess I need to go back and watch this series. I watched up to season but as a fan of the books I couldn't take the Red Wedding. I don't have HBO so any clue as to where I can watch the past seasons?

As an aside supposedly after a 6 year hiatus his next book in the series is going to be out this year. I'm not holding my breath.
Just get a trial version of HBO Now

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
BTW, since I haven't gone back and caught up on the series, is Caitlin Stark still alive?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching last night's episode again.

So good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Small element of disbelief about Daenerys.

How the fuck does she stay on the dragon with no saddle?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching last night's episode again.

So good.
Yeah I just finished watching a second time as well. Pretty crazy that a TV show is so good that I actually go out of my way to watch the same episode two nights in a row.

Top Bottom