TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
About halfway through Legion. Shocked it was renewed. Great show that is way too smart for the average viewer.
Very similar to Hannibal. Way too highbrow for network TV. Meanwhile, hey look, another Law & Order.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Very similar to Hannibal. Way too highbrow for network TV. Meanwhile, hey look, another Law & Order.
That's exactly what it reminded me of. So much that I checked to see if they were made by the same guy. They weren't. He's working on American God's on Starz. That will be next up for watching.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel:towel:towel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
T.J. Miller is leaving Silicon Valley after this year. Stick a fork in that show without his character.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Master of None has hit its stride in Season 2.

Only watched a few episodes of season 1. Got bored this afternoon waiting on my kid to get off work so I could pick him up.

Very good stuff.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Started watching season 3 of Bloodline. Disappointed so far and frustrated with the cinetography. Everything is low and no light scenes. It must be a trend with all the productions now.I do not like it.

D

Deuce

I'm still not sure where Fargo is going this season or what the overall plot actually is, but we're 7 episodes in and I'm still bored.

I have no idea what the writers are thinking...and they have a great cast to work with.

D

Deuce

The first 15 minutes of this week's Fargo has been better than everything else combined.

Bout damn time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
American Gods is excellent.

If you didn't like Hannibal, you will hate this.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Master of None has hit its stride in Season 2.

Only watched a few episodes of season 1. Got bored this afternoon waiting on my kid to get off work so I could pick him up.

Very good stuff.
Season 1 was OK. Season 2 was outstanding.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I'm still not sure where Fargo is going this season or what the overall plot actually is, but we're 7 episodes in and I'm still bored.

I have no idea what the writers are thinking...and they have a great cast to work with.
I felt the same way through the first 6 weeks. It was lacking in a lot of areas. Finally started to hit its stride in week 7. It has gotten much more interesting but still needs to to finish very strong to not be a letdown, IMO. They are never going to top season 2 no matter what they do. That was amazing.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

:towel:towel:towel
:excellent

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've just got into Power a few months back. I'm currently working my way through season 3.

It's one of those shows like Breaking Bad where you find yourself rooting for the bad guys/drug dealers.

It's not as good as Breaking Bad and The Wire but it has elements of both in the show. If you have Starz or can find the episodes online, the series is well worth the watch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've just got into Power a few months back. I'm currently working my way through season 3.

It's one of those shows like Breaking Bad where you find yourself rooting for the bad guys/drug dealers.

It's not as good as Breaking Bad and The Wire but it has elements of both in the show. If you have Starz or can find the episodes online, the series is well worth the watch.
Dood...watch American Gods. So good.

Top Bottom