TV Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Caught up on TWD.

They are finally getting somewhere. This season can be saved. As long as they keep up this pace, this could turn out to not be a waste of my time. I just hope they don't drag this out over two more years and make me hate TV series like LOST did.
Caught up just in time for the season finale next week.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Better Call Saul takes place before Breaking Bad.
I was referring to the series being dead because the first season came on but the next season never did. I though I read a while back the the series was killed. It has been quite a while since the last episode was broadcast.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I was referring to the series being dead because the first season came on but the next season never did. I though I read a while back the the series was killed. It has been quite a while since the last episode was broadcast.
Are you talking about Better Call Saul or Breaking Bad? Breaking Bad has been over for a bit but Better Call Saul is still going.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The second season of Better Call Saul aired last year around this time

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The second season of Better Call Saul aired last year around this time
Yes. It was an extension of three episodes to the first series if I understand it. That would have made a total of 10 episodes for the entire series. The last three was called season 2.

D

Deuce

Yes. It was an extension of three episodes to the first series if I understand it. That would have made a total of 10 episodes for the entire series. The last three was called season 2.
No. Better Call Saul has had two separate seasons so far, like 10-12 episodes each.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are you talking about Better Call Saul or Breaking Bad? Breaking Bad has been over for a bit but Better Call Saul is still going.
I am talking about Better call Saul. I had understood the series was killed but I have since found out it was referring to season 4. I don't know how many episodes Season 3 will have.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No. Better Call Saul has had two separate seasons so far, like 10-12 episodes each.
I wasn't able to find that many episodes on VOD, Netflix or Amazon but I will check again. Memory serves me that season 2 had Saul going back to the little office in the beauty parlor and his brother coming to an end.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Okay I did find Saul on Amazon and there was 10 episodes. I guess I let it get too far on the back burner. I will set theVCR to record the series instead of doing one episode at a time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Okay I did find Saul on Amazon and there was 10 episodes. I guess I let it get too far on the back burner. I will set theVCR to record the series instead of doing one episode at a time.
~whispering~

Pssssst.... it's called a DVR now, not VCR.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven't done anything right on this thread today so it is representive of the ongoing tv thread hex for today.
It's "in this thread" not "on this thread". Oh, and you misspelled representative. :unsure

Top Bottom