TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wait...so Jessie thinks he was given some Ricen Light 100s?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait...so Jessie thinks he was given some Ricen Light 100s?
No, he figured out that Walt took the Ricin that Jesse had in a cigarette and gave it to Brock. Remember the son of the girl Jesse was dating? Walt did it to convince Jesse to stay with him cooking. HO LEE SHIT! Burn the house down

D

Deuce

No, he figured out that Walt took the Ricin that Jesse had in a cigarette and gave it to Brock. Remember the son of the girl Jesse was dating? Walt did it to convince Jesse to stay with him cooking. HO LEE SHIT! Burn the house down
I was wondering how they were going to let him come to that realization. It kindof had to happen at some point.

Also, I'm no gun expert but I can't imagine a gun with frost all over it and that's frozen shut would work very well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I figured it out. Now I am trying to recall if there was fire damage to the house when Walter returned in the season premiere. Don't think so. I am starting to think Jessie gets it soon.

D

Deuce

Yeah, I figured it out. Now I am trying to recall if there was fire damage to the house when Walter returned in the season premiere. Don't think so. I am starting to think Jessie gets it soon.
I was trying to do the same and I don't recall any. I think Walt stops him and then Jesse turns states evidence.

As much as I'm a Saul fan, I was hoping he'd get it there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Saul can't get it. They need him for the spin off.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was wondering how they were going to let him come to that realization. It kindof had to happen at some point.

Also, I'm no gun expert but I can't imagine a gun with frost all over it and that's frozen shut would work very well.
It wasn't frozen shut. Walt opened the cylinder, you could see the bullets. It only had frost on it. Should fire fine.

D

Deuce

Saul can't get it. They need him for the spin off.
I know and that's something I was looking forward to, but in that moment of the show it would have been good to see him go down.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am starting to think Jessie gets it soon.
Probably, but I hope not. I hope Jesse makes it out alive. But I was waiting for the gunshot with Jesse falling to the ground during that hug in the desert.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Probably, but I hope not. I hope Jesse makes it out alive. But I was waiting for the gunshot with Jesse falling to the ground during that hug in the desert.
Feh. Jesse wants to pretend he's some innocent, while his hands aren't clean either. He dusted Gale. F him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was trying to do the same and I don't recall any. I think Walt stops him and then Jesse turns states evidence.

As much as I'm a Saul fan, I was hoping he'd get it there.
I didn't think Jesse would do Saul. He doesn't have it in him to just randomly kill people. But I think he could kill Walt. Especially now that he knows about Brock. He might lose his mind if he knows what Walt did with his girlfriend that OD'd on heroin. ( can't remember her name off the top of my head)

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Feh. Jesse wants to pretend he's some innocent, while his hands aren't clean either. He dusted Gale. F him.
I'm not saying Jesse's innocent. Just that I like him. And him killing Gale was something he had to do to save Walt. That was still during the time Jesse was worshiping at the altar of Walt, doing whatever he said. But that was the point he started seeing how bad Walt was becoming. Besides, I was glad to see Gale get smoked. That fucker bugged the shit outta me

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I know the creator said Walt would do something to make the audience despise him, I wonder if blackmailing Hank was it. Although, all the other fucked up shat he's done, this was child's play.

And I love that spoilers are all visible in new activity, making them useless

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know the creator said Walt would do something to make the audience despise him, I wonder if blackmailing Hank was it. Although, all the other fucked up shat he's done, this was child's play.

And I love that spoilers are all visible in new activity, making them useless
:lol

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm starting to think everyone dies. Skylar, Jesse, Hank...

Maybe his kids get out alive.

Top Bottom