Trysten Hill Released

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DC.com says Trysten Hill waived.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder how big a turd he reverted to in the last few weeks. He wasn't that bad when he played, so I bet he was slacking off or something. You know Steve wanted that comp pick if someone signed him next year.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Jaylon, Hill, Joseph, Taco, Connor Williams, etc. This is why we can't close the gap with other teams. We draft well but too many high-profile misses.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jaylon, Hill, Joseph, Taco, Connor Williams, etc. This is why we can't close the gap with other teams. We draft well but too many high-profile misses.
We do draft well.*

*-Except for the guys who never make a second contract and then bounce around the league as roster fodder for several years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again, this is all just so weird. Yes, it was almost like the Cowboys felt like they had to cut him and I'm not sure why. For Basham who I honestly have no idea what his role will be?

Hill goes from one week beating out Gallimore to the next week not being on the roster at all. Ok, I get it, we basically swapped a NT for Hill. We accomplished that in a trade a week ago. Again, just kind of weird. I'd love to know what the coaches are thinking with this stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wow, after watching the game on Sunday I thought it would be Gallimore.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Those are 3 starters right now, so not a lot to complain about. Well, I call Pollard a starter despite "Zeke" technically being the starter.
I think you may have put the quotation marks around the wrong word.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Surprising move and honestly doesn't make a ton of sense unless there was an attitude issue or something.

I guess Gallimore isn't getting traded after all. I'd rather keep Gallimore over Hill personally, but I think I'd take Hill over Basham or even Watkins.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Wasted too much time on this bum.
Right, and then cut him over Gallimore after you've spent so much patience with him.

If it was Quinn's call, though, I have no further questions.

Top Bottom