The Tornado Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Now our damn medicine is going to cost more!

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
That's too bad. Fuck them.
I mean, it would be bad if this causes a shortage of any specific medicine. We've had med shortages in recent years, including insulin, that people depend on and couldn't get. But ya, fuck Pfizer.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He's lucky that was just a little baby tornado. Not sure we even count those in this part of the country.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yes, it's a surreal experience.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fuckin sirens went off in our town just long enough to get me awake from a dead sleep and soaking wet taking the panicked kids out to the shelter.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Fuckin sirens went off in our town just long enough to get me awake from a dead sleep and soaking wet taking the panicked kids out to the shelter.
Glad you're all ok.

How many times a year would you say you have to do this?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Glad you're all ok.

How many times a year would you say you have to do this?
We’ve only been in the shelter twice before in 18 months living here. Tornados usually go over the top of us and not down into our valley, and that’s if they even get close.

3 sirens last night is far from the norm.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, and sometimes these towns get trigger happy on the sirens. That happened in a town around here last night.

I'm a geek on this so I follow it, and many said months ago this year was set up for us to have severe weather this year. Next year will probably be back to La Nina so the bulk of it will all be way east of here like when Alabama had those terrible ones in 2011 and 2012.

Top Bottom