The Rasslin' Thread

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
Yeah but the Von Erichs never marched out there with Lynard Skynyrd.
Ever hear of a place called the barn? It was right across from the Sportatorium You could watch Rasslin one night then go across the street and catch some great rock n roll

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ever hear of a place called the barn? It was right across from the Sportatorium You could watch Rasslin one night then go across the street and catch some great rock n roll
Sorry, never lived in the area.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There's a new Ric Flair documentary out on Peacock. It's called "Wooooo! Becoming Ric Flair".

There's some decent new stories in there that I hadn't heard before. Like how WCW made him cut his hair twice against his wishes. And that he just learned 3 years ago that his birth name was Fred Phillips.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There's a new Ric Flair documentary out on Peacock. It's called "Wooooo! Becoming Ric Flair".

There's some decent new stories in there that I hadn't heard before. Like how WCW made him cut his hair twice against his wishes. And that he just learned 3 years ago that his birth name was Fred Phillips.
It is pretty good, I just have to commit to finish it. Started it several times, ended up falling asleep by the part where he broke his back in the plane crash.

Top Bottom