The Rasslin' Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There was a nice smattering of boos when the Cowboys cheerleaders were intro'd for their pre-event routine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have to admit, this has been entertaining, even though I have no idea who more than half of these wrestlers are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have to admit, this has been entertaining, even though I have no idea who more than half of these wrestlers are.
I saw that it's split into a 2 night event now. I'm too busy watching the Final Four tonight but I plan on watching some of tomorrow's event.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
First few matches aren't as good as last night's.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’m going to laugh if it’s Shawn Michaels.
Nah. Just your run of the mill secretary who he promoted to a director.

Who Did Vince Have An Affair With?

He is being accused of having an affair with his former employee. According to the email sent on March 30 to the board of WWE, he recruited the 40-year-old employee for the secretary post for $100,000 but later increased it to $200,000 after they had started having sexual relations. She was also promoted to the position of director.

According to the Wall Street Journal Report, Vince is being investigated for paying $3 million settlement money to his former employee. The agreement also said that she could not talk about this to anyone.

His Other Affairs

It is believed that Vince McMahon has had an affair with his secretary and many WWE divas, including Eva Torres, Kaitlyn, Melina Perez, Summer Rae and Kelly Kelly. He is being accused to have slept with them all.

Top Bottom