The Pedo Thread…

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bullshit. I can tell you just from the trans having zero that this is bullshit.
It is not "zero".

That is a simple Pareto that should present scale to you but I guess the effect was spoiled.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean, it's also true that the number of trans people are outweighed by thousands and thousands of times over compared to "neighbors," "family members," and "other."
You have to consider the percentage of trans people. If they account for 1% of the population for example but represent 5% of the molestation that's massive. (Made up numbers but shows you how you can be misled). The percentage of the population that identifies as Trans is very small. So of course the total numbers would be lower.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You have to consider the percentage of trans people. If they account for 1% of the population for example but represent 5% of the molestation that's massive. (Made up numbers but shows you how you can be misled). The percentage of the population that identifies as Trans is very small. So of course the total numbers would be lower.
Then there's the percentage that identifies as trans but is really normal, and they just do it for the social justice attention.

I mean, trans is, as we have discussed, ultimately a mental health issue, so it would not be surprising to see elevated levels of crime. I'm sure you find it in the manic/depressive spectrum as well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I could post these like 70’s Sports Tweets.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Creepy.org indeed.

Top Bottom