The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Democrats win elections sometimes? That seems like the problem to me.

People that receive food stamps don't want these restrictions. Those same people vote Democrat. That's the problem. That's the only problem. They want free shit but they don't want anyone to monitor it.

It's needs monitored. Perfect example, client lives in Missouri, he has all 3 kids. Wife moves back to Arizona and guess who is the one getting food stamps? Maybe a home visit would create a little honesty in the system. But she sure as shit doesn't want any home visits.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Matt Walsh on his show yesterday detailed how the "cis" language originated from a couple of sick German sex researchers who were openly pedophilic. Sort of the German version of Kinsey and Money here.

Disgusting perverts originated all this mess and somehow it's become mainstream.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Get anywhere near my child and find out.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Excellent summary.

And like he says at the end... That's just what we know. There's got to be a lot more we don't know about.

Cotton

Staff member
Excellent summary.

And like he says at the end... That's just what we know. There's got to be a lot more we don't know about.
And not just about the Bidens. Imagine what we don't know about Hillary. Or the hundreds of other corrupt politicians. Shit, Congress has a slush fund earmarked for paying off accusers. That in itself is crazy as hell to think about for me.

Cotton

Staff member

Notice how they continue to try to cover their faces after they get the ski masks pulled off. Weird, right?

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Seeing the opening of the CBS news after the golf tournament...

-- How Putin's power is in question... after the rebel guy has been banished from the country forever. But he got within 150 miles of Moscow!

-- Zelenskyyy inspired by talk with Biden. Lol.

-- It's hot in Texas and stormy in the Southeast. That never happens. You know a climate change tie will be blamed.

Fucking worthless MSM.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Get off my lawn and all that...

But has anyone else in smaller markets noticed a change in their local TV news the last year or two? Remember when TV people at least looked put together? Now they look gross. A bunch of way overweight people who can't even talk well. Today the anchor is some acne-ridden fat pasty dude who isn't even wearing a tie. And he doesn't speak well, either.

Does diversity now include fat ugly untalented people? Asking for a friend, of course.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get off my lawn and all that...

But has anyone else in smaller markets noticed a change in their local TV news the last year or two? Remember when TV people at least looked put together? Now they look gross. A bunch of way overweight people who can't even talk well. Today the anchor is some acne-ridden fat pasty dude who isn't even wearing a tie. And he doesn't speak well, either.

Does diversity now include fat ugly untalented people? Asking for a friend, of course.
Yes, it does. Tell your friend.

Top Bottom