The Outrage Thread

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fall is racist because that's when crops are harvested, and we know what that means.

BTW plenty of black kids have trick or treated at our house over the years, too.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I just watched George Stefanoplis’ hard hitting journalism at work.

He interviewed Christopher Steele last week I guess. He said he “pressed him”, he didn’t. He asked leading questions probably written by Hillary and Bill’s PR person.

The entire interview was designed to make it seem like Steele is somehow credible and the allegations in the dossier, while unproven, aren’t proven false.

$30 million spent on Mueller’s investigation, investigators who largely were democrat donors and partisan. They couldn’t find a shred of evidence to prove any of the allegations.

Somehow they missed something? $30 million and the best Steele has is “there’s a tape out there.”. Really? And ABC is willing to promote this shit after the egg on their and every other left wing news outlets face?

Horowitz is seeking indictments on the very people who used the bogus report to get FISA warrants after knowing the report was trash.

How do our supposed journalists get away with this shit?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I regret to inform you Michael Myers must now be cancelled

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I regret to inform you Michael Myers must now be cancelled
I read the article. It is because he killed a gay couple in the movie, just FYI. As if he doesn't kill everyone he runs across. Fucking stupid asses.

But, this is just another example of how social media is fucking us. Every single one of the tweets in the article used as examples of people "outraged" by this have less than 20 "likes". That is not an outrage. It's one person saying something and 25 other morons going, "Hey, that is kinda homophobic ~drool swipe~)

Too bad 25 people can ruin things for all of us. It's insane.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I read the article. It is because he killed a gay couple in the movie, just FYI. As if he doesn't kill everyone he runs across. Fucking stupid asses.

But, this is just another example of how social media is fucking us. Every single one of the tweets in the article used as examples of people "outraged" by this have less than 20 "likes". That is not an outrage. It's one person saying something and 25 other morons going, "Hey, that is kinda homophobic ~drool swipe~)

Also the medias fault for amplifying their voice for clicks

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It appears that the Bobcat has forgotten how much of the blow and hookers he got after Police Academy 2 was not really deserved.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

JFC this pisses me off

Smitty

DCC 4Life

My very smart conservative co attorney in my office pointed out this phenomenon to me and once you see it you can’t unsee it… this is news today: an article reporting on the opinion of people on social media without context. It’s subliminally implying “look at all the people who feel this way about this issue, you should too.” That’s what news is: peer pressure. Not facts.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My very smart conservative co attorney in my office pointed out this phenomenon to me and once you see it you can’t unsee it… this is news today: an article reporting on the opinion of people on social media without context. It’s subliminally implying “look at all the people who feel this way about this issue, you should too.” That’s what news is: peer pressure. Not facts.
And people (media) are stupid enough to fall for it. It's infuriating.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And people (media) are stupid enough to fall for it. It's infuriating.
And 9 times out of 10 it's 5 twitter accounts with less than 100 followers that usually wouldn't get any attention

Top Bottom