The Outrage Thread

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I hope the mall canned him for politicizing Christmas. God forbid the kid asked for a GI Joe.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What a complete fucking piece of shit. He needs to leave his God damn retarded politics out of this. This is going too fucking far. That little boy doesn't understand his ignorant woke stupidity. It's not like the cocksucker was actually going to be bringing him anything.

Normally, these little video clips don't get a rise out of me, but this really pisses me off.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What a complete fucking piece of shit. He needs to leave his God damn retarded politics out of this. This is going too fucking far. That little boy doesn't understand his ignorant woke stupidity. It's not like the cocksucker was actually going to be bringing him anything.

Normally, these little video clips don't get a rise out of me, but this really pisses me off.
Yeah, you're not actually Santa dude and you won't be bringing the kid any fucking presents. Just play along and let his dad get him whatever the fuck he wants. You think telling a kid Santa won't bring him a gun does anything? People are so ignorant.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, you're not actually Santa dude and you won't be bringing the kid any fucking presents. Just play along and let his dad get him whatever the fuck he wants. You think telling a kid Santa won't bring him a gun does anything? People are so ignorant.
More like pretentious in this case.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

These people are the most weak willed people I have ever come across. It's amazing to witness.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
So I'm outraged that Santa Claus told a kid that he wouldn't bring him a gun.

And now I'm outraged that someone is offended by being told "Merry Christmas".

It's time to get off the Internets for awhile.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

These people are the most weak willed people I have ever come across. It's amazing to witness.
Google Bing Dana Nessel. She is and has been an absolute piece of work at least since Covid with the lockdowns. She's a perfect wingman for that horrible governor they have. One quick find:

And a tiny disagreement, it's not that people like her are actually offended or weak willed. They just want to impose their beliefs on everyone else.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Its staggering for me to watch people who have decided to walk through life searching intently for the slightest perceived "offense" so much so they have coined the insane (to me) term "micro-aggression"

makes me want to fucking puke and to hear it coming from a so called "public servant" is even more disappointing

Last edited:
Top Bottom