The Outrage Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Seriously shit like this makes me want to post up on a rooftop and take target practice
I love near the end someone says to the police, who is calling in the incident, "Why are you letting this happen, dude?"

Start arresting people, assholes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He's responding to someone who was attacked first. Of course, if the police had any balls, they'd be intervening from the start.

The real key here is the assholes who have been trained to sucker punch in the back of the head. That's an aggravating factor in my book. Yes this guy shoved some people too. Then as he was walking away someone sucker punches him from behind.

That's a different level of attack.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
breaking news!

Ivanka Trump 'blamed a fart on her classmates when she was a bratty teenager

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
breaking news!

Ivanka Trump 'blamed a fart on her classmates when she was a bratty teenager
I still do that, how is that news?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It's "how can we make everything racist to advance our agenda", ffs how can they even say this shit with a straight face
I dont know man, its fucking exhausting

I think its going to do nothing but get worse, the peer pressure to be "woke" is ridiculous and gawd forbid you dont agree with someone declaring racism because of course that would be clear evidence of racism

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I dont man, its fucking exhausting

I think its going to do nothing but get worse, the peer pressure to be "woke" is ridiculous and gawd forbid you dont agree with someone declaring racism because of course that would be clear evidence of racism
And then they protest your business and demand you be fired for wrong-think

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
this is what outrages me:

yet it seems almost everyone else in the US is willing to even give it a passing glance

Top Bottom