The Outrage Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a damn good illustration of what we have seen in the media over the last decade.

It's crazy how manipulative the media can be. I really hate it. It's created a distrust for me personally and hopefully for most people. Every time I read something I'm looking at it from the perspective of just how accurate it really is. Just like when someone throws out a statistic. Those are supposed to be facts but they can easily be manipulated too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

They have already went back and banned WB/MGM cartoons from the 1930s on.

Were some of them racist and or violent, yep. But why nuke them? I thought the whole idea was to "learn".

And yeah, Elmer Fudd without a rifle is retarded. The whole laugh was that he was a gun loving asshole. Yosemite Sam was from the wild west. This is just dumb. Stop making them if it bothers people so much.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Valero gas station a 1/4 mile up the street from our restaurant had the windows broken out by 5 black dudes sometime last night. They got away with $10,000 and a shitload of cigarette cartons among other stuff.

I don’t know any other details, I don’t know if it was related to anything other than just a robbery.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also, I wonder how long until the 4 cops make a statement about what they think happened with Floyd in their custody.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Also, I wonder how long until the 4 cops make a statement about what they think happened with Floyd in their custody.
I'll defer to the lawyers here but pretty sure none of their defense attorneys are going to let them make any statement and save that for the trials

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

They have already went back and banned WB/MGM cartoons from the 1930s on.

Were some of them racist and or violent, yep. But why nuke them? I thought the whole idea was to "learn".

And yeah, Elmer Fudd without a rifle is retarded. The whole laugh was that he was a gun loving asshole. Yosemite Sam was from the wild west. This is just dumb. Stop making them if it bothers people so much.
Possibly the current younger generations could do more by changing things that affect their future rather than destroying things of others past. That intolerance gains them nothing and merely breeds more contempt for anyone else that is different than they would have things be. That’s not progress.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I saw Reggie Miller -- the NBA analyst -- say, "There's good cops, huh???"

:doh

I guess this below was just a ruse. Deep fake, I guess. Because all cops are bad and all black people are hunted.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I dont have a problem with re-imaging the police departments and looking for a better way to do things and I'm curios to hear what situations would be handled by the "community" and who in the community would be responsible for responding.

Sounds like the defund claim is political rhetoric at this point as she always responded that incremental changes will be made over time after a year long community involvement process, the black lady straight up answered the question that until changes are made the police as currently structured would be responding to a shooter situation

Neither said anything resembling "RIP to you! If you die, you die!"

Additionally, neither had a clear cut plan of what the new police force would look like

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I dont have a problem with re-imaging the police departments and looking for a better way to do things and I'm curios to hear what situations would be handled by the "community" and who in the community would be responsible for responding.

Sounds like the defund claim is political rhetoric at this point as she always respond withe incremental changes will be made over time after a year long community involvement process, the black lady straight up answered the question that until changes are made the police as currently structured would be responding to a shooter situation

Neither said anything resembling "RIP to you! If you die, you die!"

Additionally, neither had a clear cut plan of what the new police force would look like
Yeah I'm willing to bet a good portion of the officers left will treat ANY situation with kid gloves so they aren't vilified for just keeping the peace to the point of if they get away they get away. Sorry about your luck dead homeowner. And I'd bet damn near every cop left there is putting out feelers for a job somewhere else

Top Bottom