The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
As his lead dwindles, the Texas senator calls on the man who ruined his life.

Ted Cruz, whose once-ascendant political career has been derailed by the perfect correlation between the number of people who have heard of him and the number of people who hate his guts, managed to plumb new depths of his own crippling mediocrity this week, issuing a public request for Donald Trump's help on the campaign trail in his re-election bid against Beto O'Rourke.

“I would certainly welcome his support, and I hope to see him in Texas,” Cruz said, making a face that he hoped would betray neither his shame nor his fear to the assembled crowd. “I think we are likely to see the president down in Texas before the election.”

Cruz allowed that while he and the president had experienced their "ups and downs" together—a statement roughly akin to saying that the Montagues and the Capulets maintained a "frosty" relationship with their children's in-laws—he has made great strides in his diligent efforts to earn the president's respect. “We’re talking to the White House every week, sometimes every day,” he explained, taking care to excise all traces of mournfulness from his tone. “I’ve been proud to lead the effort to bring Republicans together.” In less than three years, Ted Cruz has gone from Donald Trump's last remaining foil to, when that didn't work out, offering a full-throated endorsement of his archenemy's candidacy, lavishing him with praise upon request, and now, begging for his assistance, novelty plastic cowboy hat in hand.

Who knows whether Cruz's shrinking lead in the polls says more about Texas' shifting demographics, O'Rourke's spirited challenge, or Cruz's reputation among voters as a smarmy grandstander who treats service in the Senate as a temporary inconvenience in his search for a job that he deems less provincial. At this point, though, his viability as a candidate is largely a relic of his home state's overwhelming Republican majority, and even that built-in advantage might not be enough to save his job. Based on this White House phone-a-friend, it sure seems as if he knows it.

I hope Cruz elects not to invite his wife and father to the forthcoming inevitable MAGA rally, because the backstage small talk over cold cuts is going to get very uncomfortable, very fast.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This Kavanaugh stuff will blow over.

Chances are they combed through year books and found a liberal professor who is willing to soil this guy’s reputation if it means somehow derailing his appointment.

It won’t, though. He’ll be confirmed one way or another.
And Feinstein is now backtracking on believing her

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol

You are truly a grade fucking A moron.

Kneeling during the song to protest police brutality is as outrageous as child rape?

Fuck you.
And you are apparently illiterate because what I said was both are outrageous.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
And you are apparently illiterate because what I said was both are outrageous.
No, one is truly outrageous to any sane person.

The other is only outrageous to fucking rubes.

To suggest they are both outrageous on a similar scale is fucking asinine.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That blue wave seems to be quite a bit smaller than advertised

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No, one is truly outrageous to any sane person.

The other is only outrageous to fucking rubes.

To suggest they are both outrageous on a similar scale is fucking asinine.
Which was more deplorable was never in the conversation. You are making up an avenue to go through your self fantacising mind.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Which was more deplorable was never in the conversation. You are making up an avenue to go through your self fantacising mind.
Except one is nothing. An excuse for angry white people to be mad.

The other is child rape.

One outrageous.

One not at all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It may be nothing to you but let me tell you it is an extremely serious topic for some who have to remember those who sacrificed everything to preserve this countries freedom so sorry asses like you can be flippant and disrespectful without being surpressed.

You just haven’t had to put yourself in a position to stand up and say I care and will serve to preserve this nation. Instead you are one of the spoiled brats that think it’s okay to give the finger to anything you disagree with. It sad that you have so little respect for the sacrifices of others. It’s an autrousity that the Catholic Church shields their degenerates but it’s also a crying shame that there are people who have little to no sympathy for the parents, spouses and children that forfeited a life without their husband, son, or parent.

If you can’t comprend this then you are among the most self serving and uncaring people that live on this planet.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Except one is nothing. An excuse for angry white people to be mad.

The other is child rape.

One outrageous.

One not at all.
Faithful Catholics are currently in a struggle, for some at the peril of their careers, to bring the truth to light. They are being stonewalled at every turn by a network of gays and pro-gays in the Church hierarchy, along with an American media that has decided that this Pope is One of The Good Ones. Stories about the Vatican being petitioned for answers earn titles like "conservatives pounce."

The reason is that the abuse, by a wide margin, is of post-pubescent males and typically involves networks of gays covering for each other.

I would advise you to stick to posting about what you know, but then I imagine you might have to quit posting.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m so glad Bipolar, a non religious person, is here to tell me what’s wrong with the Catholic Church and what I should and shouldn’t be outraged about.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I’m so glad Bipolar, a non religious person, is here to tell me what’s wrong with the Catholic Church and what I should and shouldn’t be outraged about.
he's outraged about child molestation .. but won't root out gay perverts or the Pope who covered it up

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Further, this is probably the apex of the "Lookatthisothershit" style of every one of Bipo' s arguments and stupid ass memes. How are these two issues even remotely connected? FOH.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That blue wave seems to be quite a bit smaller than advertised

Wishful thinking. All this Beto shit is just rebranded from the 2016 election.

Hillary was going to turn Texas blue, too. How’d that work out for the Democrats?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wishful thinking. All this Beto shit is just rebranded from the 2016 election.

Hillary was going to turn Texas blue, too. How’d that work out for the Democrats?
Beto is a US Senate candidate.

Top Bottom