The New Member Thread

waldoputty

Banned for the Greater Good
I don’t jump in to this too often but I would tell you it really isn’t too hard to fit in here. I know it is the off-season but sidetracking football conversations with nonfootball talk, never actually talking about football, and to a much lesser extent being openly hostile to long time members generally doesn’t help.

most of us welcome new members but if you want to fit in and stick around try going with the flow a little. Make a thread for nonsense or off topic stuff. It Is understandable you can’t as a group and have some group ideas and inside jokes but it feels very forced.

I hope some of you stick around for the season.

post more seriously has a double meaning. I think it is appropriate here.
keeping our chitchat to a thread is completely reasonable.
and this is supposed to be our thread for chitchatting
we chitchatted in the new members thread because everyone was chitchatting in the same thread.

our inside jokes are our inside jokes
it is not that we try to keep it to ourselves
but it is just like any bunch of old friends talking to each other

i tried creating a couple threads for football talk
they died from lack of interest

Puttyism

♡☆
There is a difference between just posting, and posting childish jibberish. Nobody would ever question actual posting like an adult in any other thread.
Lighten up. You're sounding like Reality over on the Zone. From what I've read there's a lot of "childish jibberish" all over in these threads. Best thing to do if one doesn't like another's post is to ignore them. Like I've just done to you! So don't bother replying.

P.s-- By giving this disrespectful post a "prop" defines exactly the kind of character you are.
what is not clear to me is what is this baby talk business

if it is our posting style, then it is hard to change
it is how we relax and kick back
Don't you ever stop baby talking to me! :p

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
Arron Burr. You need to check yourself in at the front desk.

No LOLs.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Lighten up. You're sounding like Reality over on the Zone. From what I've read there's a lot of "childish jibberish" all over in these threads. Best thing to do if one doesn't like another's post is to ignore them. Like I've just done to you! So don't bother replying.

P.s-- By giving this disrespectful post a "prop" defines exactly the kind of character you are.
Don't you ever stop baby talking to me! :p
I missed this earlier, but I can confirm that @jsmith6919 and @NoDak are two of our most despicable characters.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Lol. I've liked you since day one. Ya single?!
Why have you waited so long to proclaim your interest?

Now I'm taken and there's no going back...

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom