The Job Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I have seen neither the place nor the show, the latter of which I assumed to be about former Phillies manager from the 1970s Danny Ozark (which it would be about time they made a biop on this epic man).

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lesbians, fornicators, sexual harassment claims, ex-Cowboy junkies, etc. Sure is a lot of drama at your workplace.
The whole job in HR is to manage the drama to keep your own fucking sanity. The one thing that is a major huge fucking drawback to not only the location, I would be in a cube. Ain’t no way nobody gonna box me in like that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A cube but not an office? You need more confidence.
What the fuck are you talking about? That simply how they do it. It is a maze of cubes. That is gross. People are walking past you. And you have to acknowledge them. And the last time I went to corporate it was all a bunch of Arkie graduates in roles they were not even remotely experienced enough to mentally handle. Plus they were dumb kids.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I wish I had the fake wood panels in my office on Friday.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Arkansas more expensive than the Carolinas?
In general, no. But this is where the rich Arkies live. A normal house with a moderate commute is about $500. Not interested.

Top Bottom