The Gun Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And how does this brainiac believe he can accomplish the goal of killing me in order to take my guns when he doesn’t have any? Further, how does he believe that he will escape arrest, and later prosecution, for breaking and entering and clear premeditated murder, since my guns are locked in a safe in my house?
Don't try to make sense of these nutballs. This is the only crowd worse than the climate crowd. Well, maybe it's a close race.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And how does this brainiac believe he can accomplish the goal of killing me in order to take my guns when he doesn’t have any? Further, how does he believe that he will escape arrest, and later prosecution, for breaking and entering and clear premeditated murder, since my guns are locked in a safe in my house?
You have to love internet tough guys that would fall into the fetal position in real life if ever faced with real life conflict.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He uses the word "I" a lot, I'm assuming he is claiming he will do the dirty work.
He also looks like this

P-IwvSJH_400x400.jpg

There's no way in hell he'll have the nuts to be in the stack

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Don't try to make sense of these nutballs. This is the only crowd worse than the climate crowd. Well, maybe it's a close race.
Close, yes, but the gun grabbers are worse than the climate change crowd.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
You know the state of ammo affairs is crap when you get excited to find 50 round boxes of CCI Blazer aluminum jacketed 9mm ammo for $22.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I just bought a Walther P22 for my 9 year old son. Like me, he’s left handed, so the ambidextrous safety and mag release were critical safety features.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Where can I get ammo cheaply? I’m feeling the need to get some more.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good luck, Biden just sent prices back up

FYI ammoseek.com is what I use

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Might want to work on your slingshot skills. Rocks are free.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Literally nowhere. It’s at least 2x the normal price anywhere you go, and more often 4x. It’s fucking insane.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Good luck, Biden just sent prices back up

FYI ammoseek.com is what I use
Bullshit. It’s been like this for over a year. Covid has caused delays in production lines and created supply chain issues for the raw material. It’s not Biden.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Literally nowhere. It’s at least 2x the normal price anywhere you go, and more often 4x. It’s fucking insane.
Cheapest for 5.56 I've seen lately is .48 per round but that was before Biden went Leroy Jenkins

Top Bottom