The Gun Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Did a BassPro/Academy run tonight looking for ammo and Academy actually had 10/22's in stock for $249, bought 2. Gun counter guy said all their stores got in some.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Did a BassPro/Academy run tonight looking for ammo and Academy actually had 10/22's in stock for $249, bought 2. Gun counter guy said all their stores got in some.
Good to know.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Good to know.
Cheapest they've been at gunshows lately is 450 and Texasguntrader is about the same so figured might as well. Was wanting at least one more anyway

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Academy had Winchester white box 5.56, 9, and a few dif deer calibers today. Bought what I could(2 box limit per caliber). BassPro had nothing

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
tulammo is shitty ammo. powder burns dirty. and avoid their steel. if you absolutely have to buy tulammo, make sure it's brass.

Cotton

Staff member
tulammo is shitty ammo. powder burns dirty. and avoid their steel. if you absolutely have to buy tulammo, make sure it's brass.
I never put steel ammo through any of my guns. Ever.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Meh I've shot tons of it before, AKs and SKS will run anything

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m with iamtdg. I don’t run steel casing thru my guns.
Thru other guns I don't, but thru AK & SKS I have no prob running cheap ass Tul/Wolf loaded by some lady boy hooker in a sweatshop

Cotton

Staff member
I’m with iamtdg. I don’t run steel casing thru my guns.
I just don’t trust them. I have seen rifling damaged far too often from steel casings.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
come and get em, dough boy

And how does this brainiac believe he can accomplish the goal of killing me in order to take my guns when he doesn’t have any? Further, how does he believe that he will escape arrest, and later prosecution, for breaking and entering and clear premeditated murder, since my guns are locked in a safe in my house?

Top Bottom