jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wild west pimp style :lol :towel

I still find it hard to believe this hysterical bitch actually got elected

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

Wild west pimp style :lol :towel

I still find it hard to believe this hysterical bitch actually got elected
Damn, thats gonna crush pimp gun training all across texas, hope they dont make the taxpayers fund their loss of income

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not sure what this is implying, but I'm fairly sure I don't like the implication. Maybe I'm not seeing it for what is meant to say. If we are talking about the 2nd amendment being there so we can assassinate government officials, this will get deleted.

Cotton

Staff member
Can someone explain this cartoon to me?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Can someone explain this cartoon to me?
I'm guessing they're implying assassination. It's a shit meme imo, for starters JFK wasn't killed for his stance on the 2nd or for curtailing anyone's rights(not going to even goto why I think he was killed or who did it cause that's a whole nother can of worms).

Cotton

Staff member
I'm guessing they're implying assassination. It's a shit meme imo, for starters JFK wasn't killed for his stance on the 2nd or for curtailing anyone's rights(not going to even goto why I think he was killed or who did it cause that's a whole nother can of worms).
I think it's a shit meme, too. I thought that is what it implied but didn't want to jump to conclusions. It's fucking idiotic is what it is.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh come on, it's the offseason.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's a shit meme, too. I thought that is what it implied but didn't want to jump to conclusions. It's fucking idiotic is what it is.
Yeah it's simply implying that one gun can take down a government that has nukes and fighter Jets. And yes it's stupid. I'd never even hint at the thought of an assassination. That's the dirty shit democrats did the entire time Trump was in office.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

What special kind of stupid yahoo allows for maid service when they are going to shoot up something?

Top Bottom