The Gun Control Debate Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The back story is pretty minimal.

Punk kids were making a skateboarding video at a church in Gilbert, Arizona.

Gun guy decides he does not like punk kids skateboarding at the church and confronts them, telling them to leave.

They were like no, if you want us to leave call the cops. Gun guy drives around the parking lot, parks for a minute, then you see what was on the video. The punk kids take their stuff and leave in a vehicle. Gun guy follows them for a good while. The next day, the punk kids decided to call the cops themselves. The church had the video and it turns out that the gun guy wasn't even a member of the church. He just decided to teach those punks a lesson.
Then he should be arrested if that's what happened.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Just another day in America.

Our right to "bear arms" is so worth it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Just another day in America.

Our right to "bear arms" is so worth it.
Sounds like she had the same goal as you Booze. A transgender driving a fucking Honda Fit who:

She had previously posted on social media after school shootings and called for more gun control.

She even shared links on Facebook to a Sandy Hook Promise petition to “keep guns out of schools,” calling the pledge “so important,” according to the Independent newspaper.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Woke" books, avocado toast, or patchouli oil never left a child's brains spattered in the classroom, dumbass.
You may actually want to read about the Nashville shooter, I think she actually may fit this definition, just saying.

But I'm against tracking anyone's fucking credit card purchases. I hate the big brother state. Every time something bad happens people are immediately ready to give up more power to the government.

Cotton

Staff member
But I'm against tracking anyone's fucking credit card purchases. I hate the big brother state. Every time something bad happens people are immediately ready to give up more power to the government.
100%

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ideally we'd have better gun control AND a serious focus on mental health.

We're a troubled society.

To go into a school intent on murdering innocent people means you are not right in some way.

We want to make everyone feel comfortable in our own skin when it's our heads that are fucked.

Cotton

Staff member
To go into a school intent on murdering innocent people means you are not right in some way.

We want to make everyone feel comfortable in our own skin when it's our heads that are fucked.
Yep.

Cotton

Staff member

Nice response. It's terribly sad that this "person" killed so many people before they were able to subdue her.

Top Bottom