The Dur thread.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No shit. That team was much better than this one is and still took a lot of shit for making that video. There’s a reason it hasn’t been done again since then.

The Bears being better than this year's cowboys has nothing to do with whether we're capable of winning the super bowl this year. The end result of the super bowl shuffle was a bears super bowl win. If this is "our super bowl shuffle" I'd take winning the super bowl and wouldn't give a single fuck about anyone criticizing the team over a video.

This is also nothing like the super bowl shuffle so there's that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope this isn’t their Super Bowl Shuffle.
How do they even compare? This was just something put together by somebody, and the Super Bowl Shuffle was the actual Bears team getting together to film them singing and dancing to a song written for the occasion.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Am I the only one that thinks that schedule seems insanely hard?

I usually don't put much stock in schedules this early because a lot of rosters will just be a lot different one year to the next so it's hard to know who will be good.

But damn.

data

Forbes #1
Am I the only one that thinks that schedule seems insanely hard?

I usually don't put much stock in schedules this early because a lot of rosters will just be a lot different one year to the next so it's hard to know who will be good.

But damn.
Amari Cooper at home.

Can’t catch a break

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

The Ernster with the answers.

Top Bottom