The Dur thread.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Spelling mistake aside, if we're just talking talent, Aikman had more talent in his pinky than Romo and Dak combined.

Once again Ernie revealing himself to be a 12 year old moron.
So compare Troy and Roger.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
But stats! Just look at the stats!!!!!!
I saw a lot of Aikman and I saw a lot of Romo and Romo was was much more diverse and could improvise immediately. Aikman was pretty regimented and when pressed would have a tendency to try to run backwards. Romo could escape from a would be tackler and Aikman dealt with that situation by releasing the pass to where no one could catch it. As far a text book delivery Aikman had better arm strength but Romo had better skills in completions in adverse conditions. If I had to choose a type on my team I would go with Romo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I saw a lot of Aikman and I saw a lot of Romo and Romo was was much more diverse and could improvise immediately. Aikman was pretty regimented and when pressed would have a tendency to try to run backwards. Romo could escape from a would be tackler and Aikman dealt with that situation by releasing the pass to where no one could catch it. As far a text book delivery Aikman had better arm strength but Romo had better skills in completions in adverse conditions. If I had to choose a type on my team I would go with Romo.
We found Ernie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:tippytoe

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:golfclap

Top Bottom