The Dallas Cowboys Offense Is Broken. Is Mike McCarthy Capable of Fixing It?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Amazing how we go from coach to coach to coordinator to coordinator and it’s always that we are too predictable. The QB who has stayed the same never gets any blame.
what? Have you been under a rock ?

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Amazing how we go from coach to coach to coordinator to coordinator and it’s always that we are too predictable. The QB who has stayed the same never gets any blame.

Exactly. Time to take a look at the common denominator.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I'm concerned that Jerry actually extends Dak. Don't know what it would take for our idiot fan base to walk, but that would probably push a lot of them over the edge.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm concerned that Jerry actually extends Dak. Don't know what it would take for our idiot fan base to walk, but that would probably push a lot of them over the edge.
He professes his love, but Prescott will have to earn that the rest of this year if I am in his shoes.

As dumb as I think Jones is, the fiscal issue could and should enter the equation.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lord, I hope not.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It won't change anything. The fans will grumble but come July they will flock back to training camp like always. I mean we've been 28 years of ineptitude. Fans should have walked at least 14 years ago. We are just a bunch of sheep and Jerry is our Little Bo Peep

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It won't change anything. The fans will grumble but come July they will flock back to training camp like always. I mean we've been 28 years of ineptitude. Fans should have walked at least 14 years ago. We are just a bunch of sheep and Jerry is our Little Bo Peep
So, you're saying CFR didn't work? :unsure

Top Bottom