The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
As an aside, we have a princess of a biz dev rep that has called in 3 times because she was exposed to covid. Not infected but exposed.

Yeah no shit you’ve been exposed. I was exposed this morning because I went to the grocery store.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I had it once but I never got tested.
Yeah pretty sure I had it once. My wife tested positive on an at home kit. We both lost sense of taste for a bit and we were sick for a few days. I didn't feel the need to test myself as well. Other than that I haven't done anything that has required testing. My 3 year old has been tested a few times for surgeries.

Funny fact they test her for covid before a major surgery. She was negative. Post op she is running a fever so they go ahead and test her for other stuff. Turns out she had influenza a, but they don't bother to test for that before surgery. All turned out good, she has recovered and is doing great. Just funny how everyone makes a big deal out of covid but ignores another virus that causes breathing problems and fever that can cause serious complications after surgery. Needless to say she was quarantined in the hospital after they realized she had that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah pretty sure I had it once. My wife tested positive on an at home kit. We both lost sense of taste for a bit and we were sick for a few days. I didn't feel the need to test myself as well
This is exactly what happened in my house.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Funny fact they test her for covid before a major surgery. She was negative. Post op she is running a fever so they go ahead and test her for other stuff. Turns out she had influenza a, but they don't bother to test for that before surgery. All turned out good, she has recovered and is doing great. Just funny how everyone makes a big deal out of covid but ignores another virus that causes breathing problems and fever that can cause serious complications after surgery. Needless to say she was quarantined in the hospital after they realized she had that.
Big Pharma was criminal in all of this. And so were our politicians.

Top Bottom