The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe this will show people how truly evil the CCP is. If they would open their eyes.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You know that prob doesn’t stop the airline Nazis from barking their orders to passengers YET. They’ll beat people down as long as they can .
It appears that AA and Delta have already announced they will make masks optional.

p1_

DCC 4Life
From AA:

Face coverings

U.S. federal law requires that you wear a face covering at all times while indoors at the airport and on board your flight, regardless of vaccination status. If you refuse to wear one, you may be denied boarding and future travel on American. You may also face penalties under federal law.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Didn't Fauci recently warn that a huge surge is on its way?

I didn't personally hear it/read it, but some idiot told me the other day.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
From AA:

Face coverings

U.S. federal law requires that you wear a face covering at all times while indoors at the airport and on board your flight, regardless of vaccination status. If you refuse to wear one, you may be denied boarding and future travel on American. You may also face penalties under federal law.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Must not have updated the site yet. Good news .
Probably. Have seen a few tweets of people checking in for flights and TSA not knowing the higher-ups aren't appealing and are still telling them they have to mask. Will take a day or so for everyone to be informed I'm guessing

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom