The Coronavirus Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, right after China apologizes for how shitty iPhone chargers are.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am appalled by the reactions of the coronavirus extreme behavioral population. I have never seen such paranoia or manipulation as has been with this situation. Compared to what the influenza virus does it is miniscule. It’s either a conspiracy to our economic accomplishments or extreme knee jerk by otherwise seemingly intelligent people..

Cotton

Staff member
I am appalled by the reactions of the coronavirus extreme behavioral population. I have never seen such paranoia or manipulation as has been with this situation. Compared to what the influenza virus does it is miniscule. It’s either a conspiracy to our economic accomplishments or extreme knee jerk by otherwise seemingly intelligent people..
Chinese interference in our politics?

data

Forbes #1
Hope you’re able to avoid pulling money out of retirement until the market returns up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hope you’re able to avoid pulling money out of retirement until the market returns up.
My retirement is all liquid. I have nothing invested in the market. I made the transition several years ago when I felt I didn’t need to speculate.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I guess it was just a matter of time.
Yeah, I suppose they think they were snared by the Cruise company then kidnaped in their home and forcibly driven to the docks then dragged aboard the ship. Some people are just worse than a blithering idiot.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, I suppose they think they were snared by the Cruise company then kidnaped in their home and forcibly driven to the docks then dragged aboard the ship. Some people are just worse than a blithering idiot.
No shit. No one forced them onto that ship. Money-grubbing pieces of crap.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It appears that Paranoia is the current tool that works to keep a group of manipulators busy.

69F727C4-6409-48D3-9C77-9B2D6DACB0C5.jpeg

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey, if you want to fly in a petri dish, you can get some sweet tickets now. And then sue when you get sick!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

And now it's racist to call it the Wuhan flu :picard

Top Bottom