The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Not sure if this is true, but it seems they have agreed to a bill?

Cotton

Staff member
Good! This asshole should go to jail for this shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

We're all gonna die

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is why it cannot be dismissed as being "like the flu".

I'm against fear-mongering and dramatics from the media, but I think those assumptions have actually led the public to be careless and that's exactly what we don't need right now.

Cotton

Staff member
Why are they dragging their feet? This is stupid. Tons of families will lose their jobs, become even later on rent/mortgage, etc with this being delayed yet another day. This is reckless and irresponsible.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
behind schedule again, added projected deaths, feel free to shoot holes in the projections and suggest any adjustments I should make.

Its just a crude schedule to get some idea of where we might be in a few weeks

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I'm confused as to this "Recovered," statistic.
It comes from this site:

seems like the blacksheep of C19 stats that I wonder how accurate it is and how much attention is being paid to accurate tracking

I assume it means the number of people that have been confirmed to have had the virus but have now been confirmed as not having it

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It comes from this site:

seems like the blacksheep of C19 stats that I wonder how accurate it is and how much attention is being paid to accurate tracking

I assume it means the number of people that have been confirmed to have had the virus but have now been confirmed as not having it
Seems unverified to the point of irrelevance. Really, more people have died than recovered? Uh, not a chance.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Seems unverified to the point of irrelevance. Really, more people have died than recovered? Uh, not a chance.
Do you have a source for data you have confidence?

is this one better:

or this one:

or:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the fatality rate is the most important focus when evaluating this thing and it also seems the easiest and most reliable thing to track

Top Bottom