The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So today at CowboysZone there's a thread where people on the left are taking pot-shots about unvaccinated.

I post this and get banned:

Without out any commentary...here is CDC study on covid infections in vaccinated population:​
Summary quoted from CDC article:​
"In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not."​
It was my only post in the thread. For the record I am myself fully vaccinated.
Sounds to me like the Zone is feeding us members.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

T-RO

DCC 4Life
These mfs don't want a war. It would be a real short one.
Sadly the state has:
-Control of propaganda media, schools and universities
-Control of financial system
-Control of military
-Weaponized Drones
-Mass surveillance
-Artificial intelligence

They can shut off internet and cel access, seize bank funds, block transportation and human services.

And I do think they are prepared, perhaps eager to use their muscle...to bring all under 100% compliance to state ideology. They have escalated their demonization of the opposition to the point where the subdued masses will shrug at the sight of mass casualties. "Fewer humans, better for the planet."

Were there a war...Don't think it goes well for the good guys.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean our fearless President warned us it would take a few nukes to take over.

(But Jan 6 was definitely an insurrection)

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

p1_

DCC 4Life
It was a 24 hour ban, but I'm done with them. They have a no-talk-covid rule but they often only apply it in one direction.
I wouldn’t hang there dude. This place is far better. You’re not gonna be censored for your opinions.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sadly the state has:
-Control of propaganda media, schools and universities
-Control of financial system
-Control of military
-Weaponized Drones
-Mass surveillance
-Artificial intelligence

They can shut off internet and cel access, seize bank funds, block transportation and human services.

And I do think they are prepared, perhaps eager to use their muscle...to bring all under 100% compliance to state ideology. They have escalated their demonization of the opposition to the point where the subdued masses will shrug at the sight of mass casualties. "Fewer humans, better for the planet."

Were there a war...Don't think it goes well for the good guys.
You make it sound like we live in communist China with all the “state” speak.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Moving that way fast, sadly.

-China has crony capitalism where companies thrive only if they kiss the government's ass.
-U.S. has crony capitalism where companies thrive only if they kiss the government's ass. Maybe a step or two behind China, not far behind.

-China has official government dogma and all must yield.
-U.S. has has official government dogma and all must yield. Maybe a step or two behind China, not far behind.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The WHO literally just skipped naming the next variant Xi so we wouldn't offend the commies that unleashed this and our "leaders" said fuckall....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fauci had wanted to delay banning flights from Africa. "Get more data" he said. Sure, Dr. F, Let thousands more fly from Omicron riddled S. Africa into hundreds of America cities while we dilly-dally. What a perfectly grand idea!

The WHO was saying the same nonsense.

Anybody who still thinks Fauci or the WHO put human lives and health at the top of their priorities...hasn't been paying attention.

Full disclosure: I was born in Zimbabwe, one of the nations already impacted.
T-Ro...your avatar looks like a tit.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Too early to say, but early reports seem to suggest Omicron presents with mild symptoms, with even more asymptomatic.

If so, it's going to be interesting to see how the elite oligarchs spin this...
-Omicron makes a complete end-run on the vaccines, making them pointless?
-Omicron outperforms other existing variants, driving them out of existence?
-Omicron makes very few people truly sick, with minuscule mortality rate

This would fly in the face of Fauci and friends:
"B..bbbuuttt wait...we need our beloved lockdowns and vax mandates!"

Anyways...too early to know...

Top Bottom