The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What, it's no longer "you're killing your friends and neighbors if you don't do what we say"
Not when she's up for re-election and the polling came in

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not when she's up for re-election and the polling came in
Funny how that works. Suddenly a civil servant who is supposed to be doing what those who elected them want actually cares about their opinions. Any other time they sit on their high horse and act like they know what's best for the peasants.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

So glad I don't live in that shithole state.
If only the people who made these rules actually had to follow them maybe they wouldn't be so quick with such bullshit. But they won't, because that's not how they roll. Glad I live in Missouri.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If only the people who made these rules actually had to follow them maybe they wouldn't be so quick with such bullshit. But they won't, because that's not how they roll. Glad I live in Missouri.
If only people would just flatout stop complying with this tyrannical bullshit. Just stop.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh, this is a lot of guessing and manipulation of the facts to fit and conclusion that the writer intended to come to. Not saying I know the real origins but in reading this it is nothing but a guess from a guy without really any or all of the facts.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, heard it's resistant to the vaccine, but natural immunity still probably provides some protection.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Fauci had wanted to delay banning flights from Africa. "Get more data" he said. Sure, Dr. F, Let thousands more fly from Omicron riddled S. Africa into hundreds of America cities while we dilly-dally. What a perfectly grand idea!

The WHO was saying the same nonsense.

Anybody who still thinks Fauci or the WHO put human lives and health at the top of their priorities...hasn't been paying attention.

Full disclosure: I was born in Zimbabwe, one of the nations already impacted.

Last edited:

T-RO

DCC 4Life
So today at CowboysZone there's a thread where people on the left are taking pot-shots about unvaccinated.

I post this and get banned:

Without out any commentary...here is CDC study on covid infections in vaccinated population:​
Summary quoted from CDC article:​
"In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not."​
It was my only post in the thread. For the record I am myself fully vaccinated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom