The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This will either go under congressional review, but if it doesn't, it will definitely hit SCOTUS, and will be rejected. There is not a single vaccine mandate known to man that is mandated outside of schools.

Cotton

Staff member

This is big, and should be approved here, but you watch them takes months if not a year to approve it here because of Pfizer and J&J being in their pockets.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol I came here just to post that. Don't have a video link, but Paul went in HARD on Fauci today. Maybe the hardest yet.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol I came here just to post that. Don't have a video link, but Paul went in HARD on Fauci today. Maybe the hardest yet.
As well he should. That motherfucker should go to prison.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
As well he should. That motherfucker should go to prison.
He may exude more arrogance than anyone I've ever seen. He really thinks he can just change the definition of "gain of function" and he's off the hook.

And Paul handles it so well, staying as calm as he does.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I got this in my email today:

Dear Valued Client:
On Nov. 5, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) published its COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) in the Federal Register, requiring private employers with 100 or more employees, company-wide, to institute either a mandatory vaccination policy or a policy that gives employees a choice to either get vaccinated or elect to undergo regular COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work in lieu of vaccination. This may impact your business – here’s what we know now and what you can expect over the coming weeks.

Cotton

Staff member
I got this in my email today:

Dear Valued Client:
On Nov. 5, 2021, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) published its COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) in the Federal Register, requiring private employers with 100 or more employees, company-wide, to institute either a mandatory vaccination policy or a policy that gives employees a choice to either get vaccinated or elect to undergo regular COVID-19 testing and wear a face covering at work in lieu of vaccination. This may impact your business – here’s what we know now and what you can expect over the coming weeks.
This will go to SCOTUS (already a ton of law suites filed) , and my guess is it will be shot down.

Top Bottom