The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s all a bunch of bullshit. They were saying the truth before they gained power.

The only people who have remained consistent through all of this are the people who have had a healthy skepticism when it comes to the vaccine.

The only people who should be in a hurry to take it are the elderly who are going to die soon anyway and people who have other health conditions that out them at greater risk.

I’ve still not heard anyone answer the what if. What if we find that it causes more harm than good in a high percentage of people? You want to be one of those people?

What has the government done in the last 30 years to gain your trust or deserve it? Have they done more good than bad in that span? Have medicines been harmful in the past?

Have at it if you trust it, but back the fuck off of those who are still waiting to see where this goes.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My brother mentioned last night that he is going to get the vaccine after his 90 day wait is up from when he got the antibody infusion when he had Covid last month.

A lot of folks we know have recently passed away and his ex father-in-law is in the hospital in pretty bad shape.

He says that he doesn't care about the side effects of the vaccine, but if he gets Covid again he doesn't want to die and leave his family helpless.

I get where he's coming from, and did not discourage him for getting it.

His personal choice, and I can tell he's put a lot of time into the decision.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My brother mentioned last night that he is going to get the vaccine after his 90 day wait is up from when he got the antibody infusion when he have Covid last month.

A lot of folks we know have recently passed away and his ex father-in-law is in the hospital in pretty bad shape.

He says that he doesn't care about the side effects of the vaccine, but if he gets Covid again he doesn't want to die and leave his family helpless.

This is what it boils down to. And, it should be a choice either way.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My brother mentioned last night that he is going to get the vaccine after his 90 day wait is up from when he got the antibody infusion when he have Covid last month.

And I don't have any problem with that at all. Shoot I've kicked around the idea of getting it. I honestly don't think the virus is going to harm me. I don't really think the vaccine will either. I'm just not motivated yet at this point to do anything. If I was in your brothers position that may totally change.

As of right now I'm a totally healthy 36 year old who works out on a regular basis and isn't overweight. So I don't stress too much.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
And I don't have any problem with that at all. Shoot I've kicked around the idea of getting it. I honestly don't think the virus is going to harm me. I don't really think the vaccine will either. I'm just not motivated yet at this point to do anything. If I was in your brothers position that may totally change.

As of right now I'm a totally healthy 36 year old who works out on a regular basis and isn't overweight. So I don't stress too much.
I feel about the same way. I've gotten pretty healthy in the last few years, so I'm not worried about it much.

Obviously I could be terribly wrong and it could go south if I get Covid again, but I am assuming that risk.

I refuse to badger anyone who doesn't feel inclined to do the same.

And I hope we don't have to deal with the shit again, but who the hell knows.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

That’s respectable. He’s done his own thinking on it.

My issue is with the guy who gets it and demands his neighbor does, too.

That’s the equivalent of buying a gun to protect your family and demanding your gun hating liberal neighbor get one.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
FDA advisors just voted against booster shots for general population.

I wonder why that is.

Do we think that’s a strong case for the efficacy of these vaccines? I’m genuinely curious, I haven’t read a reasoning behind it yet.

Cotton

Staff member

She isn't letting up. I love it. She has fuck you money. :towel

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Who is she and what did she delete?
Nicki Minaj, and she tweeted "Wonder what Pfizer's stock worth right now?", or something like that.

Top Bottom