The Coronavirus Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember before the election when they claimed for weeks that if he lost, he'd refuse to leave the White House and would have to be removed by the military, etc.? Nothing even remotely close ever happened.

And that's not even in the same universe as launching nukes.
Fear tactics, it's their only tactic. Forget actually doing good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How long does it have to be established that the vaccine doesn’t work for people to stop spreading this bullshit about the unvaccinated being at fault for vaccinated people getting it?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
How long does it have to be established that the vaccine doesn’t work for people to stop spreading this bullshit about the unvaccinated being at fault for vaccinated people getting it?
So your take is only the vaccinated can give it to the vaccinated? They cannot get it from unvaccinated people?

Cotton

Staff member
So your take is only the vaccinated can give it to the vaccinated? They cannot get it from unvaccinated people?
No, that's not my take at all.

Cotton

Staff member
The vaccinated are getting it and spreading it just as much as the unvaccinated. So, fretting about people being unvaccinated is ridiculous.

You either trust the vax to protect you or you realize the vax isn't doing what it is supposed to. If you do believe that vax works, then you shouldn't care about the unvaxxed.

Either way, you're not helping the promotion of the vaccine if you throw out that the only way to protect the vaccinated is to get the unvaccinated vaxxed. Which is a retarded ass opinion.

That's my take.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If the vax works why does it matter if the vaxxed catch it, the vax should protect you right?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If the vax works why does it matter if the vaxxed catch it, the vax should protect you right?

Oh, no way man. The unvaccinated carry the deadliest form. The vaccine is only protection against other vaccinated peoples man. For sure.

Fuckin idiots.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I guess there’s no way the vaccine actually fucked that person up. Had to be someone that was unvaccinated. 100%.

I guess that person spent all of 2020 in a hyperbaric chamber and never came into contact with this virus that has been spread back and forth by anyone that actually went to a fucking Walmart or gas station in the last 19 months.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I guess there’s no way the vaccine actually fucked that person up. Had to be someone that was unvaccinated. 100%.

I guess that person spent all of 2020 in a hyperbaric chamber and never came into contact with this virus that has been spread back and forth by anyone that actually went to a fucking Walmart or gas station in the last 19 months.
Well I'm def safe, I only attended BLM rallies

Cotton

Staff member
Almost all of them have higher vax rates. That is the difference.
You mean the vax that still allows you to get it and spread it?

Top Bottom