The Coronavirus Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

If you think it's bad now, just wait a minute

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Interstate travel? So I'd have to get my papers approved just to cross the Red River? Who exactly would check that?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Interstate travel? So I'd have to get my papers approved just to cross the Red River? Who exactly would check that?
There is no way that would work. Are you going to have TSA checking papers before allowing them on an airplane. This country would riot (I would hope) if that happened.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Like they can't recreate that simple card here in the US?

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You will see way more of this if they insist on this vaccine passport bullshit. People will find a way around it.
You don't find the irony that some people are paying a Chinese company or whatever their own money so they can find away around it?

I most certainly do.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Like they can't recreate that simple card here in the US?
Or they can just steal them for later use from an inattentive nurse at a vaccination event. The pharmacist had two full decks of them "disappear" at our last one. And these are genuine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
You don't find the irony that some people are paying a Chinese company or whatever their own money so they can find away around it?

I most certainly do.
Oh, no doubt. The Chinese are in EVERYTHING. They created a virus and are not capitalizing on it. They are nothing if not opportunists.

Oh, and they are serial rapists and murderers, so I suppose that should factor in.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
A third shot of Pfizer or Moderna is not the same thing as a "booster" shot. That's what the card criminals need to understand.

Cotton

Staff member
A third shot of Pfizer or Moderna is not the same thing as a "booster" shot. That's what the card criminals need to understand.
So, where does this end? Will you have to show you got the booster to watch a movie? Will you now have to show proof of flu vaccination to watch a movie? I have stated from the beginning of this that this is all a very slippery slope, and here we are.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So, where does this end? Will you have to show you got the booster to watch a movie? Will you now have to show proof of flu vaccination to watch a movie? I have stated from the beginning of this that this is all a very slippery slope, and here we are.
Only big cities in blue states are doing that ... for now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

I most certainly do.
The Chinese are the only smart ones in this entire deal.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom