The Coronavirus Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

It's true.

Cotton

Staff member
All mask mandates just got lifted here at Texas Tech. :towel:towel:towel:towel:happydance:beavis:fistpump:headbang:rock:towel:towel:towel:towel

Cotton

Staff member
were you compliant, yet protestful?
I like my paycheck. I was compliant, but yeah, it was no secret to anyone I work with that I hated the fucking things.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
The masks are now optional, and the one person I figured would still wear them is. Fucking virtue signaling at its finest.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The masks are now optional, and the one person I figured would still wear them is. Fucking virtue signaling at its finest.
I’m sure you’re good friends with that one 👍

Cotton

Staff member
I’m sure you’re good friends with that one
We get along fine. But, no, we aren't hanging out after work or anything.

• Haha

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We recently returned to work, and they just lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated workers.

I am not vaccinated, so I'll be wearing a sticker on my shirt daily to let people know that I'm an undesirable.

Just kidding, I ain't wearing shit!

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
We recently returned to work, and they just lifted the mask mandate for vaccinated workers.

I am not vaccinated, so I'll be wearing a sticker on my shirt daily to let people know that I'm an undesirable.

just stop wearing pants

• Props

Cotton

Staff member

Please tell me they aren't making you show your "papers" to prove you don't have to wear a mask.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Please tell me they aren't making you show your "papers" to prove you don't have to wear a mask.
No, but folks who've not been vaccinated are "strongly encouraged" to continue wearing masks.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
No, but folks who've not been vaccinated are "strongly encouraged" to continue wearing masks.
And you strongly encouraged them to kiss your ass, right?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah but to each their own. If someone wants to wear a mask wear it. If someone doesn't want to wear a mask, than don't. I'm all about live and let live and not forcing my opinions on someone else.

Top Bottom